- You just need to unload your sins….
– Not believing what God has revealed.
– Using the name of God to express anger or surprise.
– Hatred, fighting, unjust anger.
– Envy of others, lack of appreciation for what you have.
– Giving bad example to others that leads them to sin.
– Urging to encouraging others to sin.
– Wishing evil on others or taking revenge.
– Not going to mass on Sundays or holy days.
– Showing disrespect, unkindness or disobedience to parents, guardians, teachers or anyone else in authority over us.
– Abortion or encourging someone to have an abortion.
– Entertaining thoughts of suicide or attempting it.
– Abusing your body by drug abuse or drunkeness.
– Risking your life or others lives by reckless driving.
– Fornication (having sexual relations without marriage).
– Masturbation (self abuse). Intentionally taking pleasure in immodest thoughts, books or pictures.
– Receiving Holy Communion while separated from God by unforgiven mortal sin.
– Stealing, cheating or keeping what belongs to another. (NOTE: Forgiveness requires your intention to do your best to return or repay what was stolen or destroyed.)
– Purposely damaging public or private property.
– Telling lies.
– Harming someone’s reputation
You just need to step inside the box and say you’re sorry. A big fat weight then gets removed from your chest as the man on the otherside of the screen says…
“God the Father of mercies, through the death and resurrection of His son,has reconciled the world to Himself and sent the Holy Spirit among us for the forgiveness of sins;through the ministry of the Church may God give you pardon and peace,and I absolve you from your sins, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.”