This changes nothing. Absolutely nothing.
1. S. 13 still exists.
2. Ezra has already been punished — $100,000 so far.
3. The kangaroo kourts and the abuse of process has cost the taxpayer hundreds of thousands of dollars.
4. There will be another victim very soon — most likely a Christian.
5. Soharwardy was going full speed ahead 2 weeks ago. What happened since then? Ezra didn’t apologize. Nothing has changed except him looking rather totalitarian and brutish. All this shows is that you can start a complaint, financially cripple your opponent and pull out with absolutely no consequences to yourself.
6. I assume the AHRC may still proceed against Ezra even if the complaint is withdrawn. We know the CHRC can continue on doing its thuggery even after a complaint is withdrawn.