The scientists discussed different epidemiological studies, showing that:
– A significant and growing proportion of induced abortions occur due to coercion by the intimate partner of the pregnant woman.
– A history of sexual abuse and violence is a risk factor for abortion and subsequent mental health problems.
– There is a significant correlation between the increase in the number of abortions and an increase in the rate of homicides against women versus those against men.
– There is an important correlation between the increase of abortions and the suicide rate of women of childbearing age.
– Countries with abortion laws that are less permissive, such as Ireland and Chile, display lower abortion rates than countries with more permissive abortion laws.
Now, that’s a shocker that you will never see admitted by any Pro-Abort ideologue: violence in the womb begets violence outside of it.