We meet together to pray, study, and discuss the Catholic Faith and how we are growing in our personal lives in response to it. We share our personal challenges and draw support from one another in life’s journey, and plan our strategy for learning more about the Faith and spreading it.
If you are interested in joining us, please come out. All men are welcome – Catholic or not!
Every fourth Saturday of the Month, from 7AM-8:30AM @ St. Maurice Parish.
Tim Horton’s Coffee, Home-Made Baking, and Juicy Fruit provided!
- Ottawa Fury FC Game – Date and Time to be announced
- Bible Study with David Mulcair – Sep.12, Oct.10, Nov.14, Dec.12 (6:30-8:30AM), St. Maurice Parish
- Archery and Holy Hour (St. Catherine of Sienna Parish, Metcalfe) – Tues. July 21, 2015
- Ottawa Red Blacks vs. Edmonton Eskimos – Fri. July 17, 2015
- Mens’ Breakfast – Feb.21, 2015 7:30-9:00AM (General Fellowship, Discussion on Legionnaire’s Constitution)
- No Regrets – Testimony by Robert Rogers (January 22 and 24, 2015, St. Maurice Parish, 4 Perry Street, Ottawa)
- For Greater Glory – Movie Night (December 14, 2013, St. Maurice Parish, 4 Perry Street, Ottawa)