Originally a native of Kingston, Ontario, John Pacheco (b.1969) has lived in Ottawa, Ontario since 1996, and is employed in the commercial real estate development industry. He obtained his Bachelor of Commerce Degree with Honours from Queen’s University in 1992 and went on to obtain another advanced financial degree.
As a part-time social conservative activist, John has been actively involved in promoting and defending social conservative ideals for many years. His activities include:
– running for political office four times (3 times provincially for the Family Coalition Party of Ontario and once Federally as an independent) in defense of human life, marriage, and the family;
– organizing large rallies in defense of marriage and freedom;
– co-founding a private Catholic school and promoting private Catholic education in Ontario;
– organizing conferences and other initiatives which expose the harmful effects of contraception;
– exposing the fraudulent tactics of fascist government organs like the Canadian Human Rights Commissions;
– confronting his own Church’s corrupt development and aid agencies which enable anti-life movements in the developing world;
– organizing grassroots efforts to pray for the end of abortion in Canada;
– mobilizing other social conservatives to uphold social conservative values through his blog, Socon or Bust.
John is married to Lara and has four young daughters: Clarissa, Emma, Tonya, and Sophia.
Last update: February 7, 2009