1) Ground Zero Report: Day 22 –
Frances’s Abortion Story:
2) Media Coverage:
40 Days for Life: The Making of a Pro-Life Renaissance
3) Time Slot Report: Today 4,7,8,11 PM slots still open.
4) Operations Report: On a completely different note, a health care question from one of our vigilers: Which pharmacy do you like to patronize? I haven’t heard of any pro-life pharmacy in Ottawa, but didn’t know if there were any that weren’t quite as bad as usual….
5) Report from America: Day 23
Planned Parenthood Abortion Mill Closing Down!
6) Other Pro-Life News:
Ever Wonder Who Took Those Aborted Baby Pictures?
7) Theme Day: Please pray for…
Day 23 Thursday, October 15, 2009 Businesses Surrounding Abortuaries
Day 24 Friday, October 16, 2009 Mayor, Councillors
p.s. Personal note: Please remember my father in your prayers today. He was admitted to hospital for tests because of a serious medical condition. Thanks so much.
View Daily Reports Here: